Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anushka Ranjan

What's the best thing about being a model?



I love every aspect. It's a very difficult field and people don't realize that. For me, the highlight is getting ready, wearing a garment and having all eyes on me when I walk down the ramp. It's a feeling that is nervous and exciting, all at once.





How would you describe your personal style?
My personal style is simple and casual. On a regular day I don't use make-up etc. You�ll most likely find me in djans and a black/white tee with a colourful flip-flop.





Of all the photographers you've worked with so far, do you have any favourites?

I don't have a single favourite but I loved working with Vickky Idnani and Praveen Talan. Vickky has a very unique style and I loved how his pictures turned out. Praveen brought out the best in me. I think they both are fabulous.


Of all the fashion designers you've worked with so far, who are a few that you love?




I don't think I can pick and choose as all the designers I've walked for are some of the biggest names in the industry. It's not my place to judge them as they are all fabulous.


What do you look forward to in the future?


I would love to walk for more designers and do ramp shows across the world. It's exciting to travel new places.




What changes have you noticed in the world of fashion across the last few years?
I would say the biggest difference is in scale. It is a fast-growing industry. A lot of new designers are emerging. Fashion is not looked down upon anymore; it is recognised as a career.




What's the most memorable work of your career so far?

It has to be my 1st show. It's a walk I'm never going to forget. My 1st show and the start of a career.









No comments:

Post a Comment