Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Celebrities’ Websites 2

11. Lady Gaga









As I expected Lady Gaga’s website is exceptional, really a very good one. Right now she is promoting her new song “Alejandro” (I believe it is a good listen). A very positive fact is the dark background with slight shadows which inspires mystery and that is congruent with Gaga’s style.






12. Madonna


he website is similar with Lady Gaga’s. Black in most cases inspires elegance and this could be the reason it’s so used. Anyway Madonnas’ website is very nice due to the awesome picture situated in the right part of the browser.





13. Nelly Furtado




The website of Nelly Furtado is one of those websites that has nothing special, the color combination is very calming; everything seems to induce the idea of simplicity. In spite of that I like this (please let me know in your comments if you agree with me, I am probably very subjective because I love the music of Nelly Furtado). I should remark on the background, a mixture of warm and neutral colors giving a super cool effect.



14. Pink



As spectacular as Pink is in her evolution and videos as calm is her official website. The brown background stressed the idea of quietness, small tents of pink giving some contrast. Simple and nice!



15. Robbie Williams




Robbie impressed me and I started appreciating him more than in the past: he is very involved in a project, more exactly he participates in a football game with many other stars to help children, the profits of this project being donated to UNICEF. The entire website is about this… (hats off to Robbie).




16. Timbaland

All the websites of music celebrities that I checked out centered on some new release…that is a sign that online has become a more commercial market than we expected. Timbaland presents his latest album as all artists, but he scored a great mark because of the section “Downloads”. Here the fans and visitors can download some wallpapers with Timbaland for free. Good idea!







17. Sean Paul


“Imperial Blaze” is the latest album of Sean Paul and the website is as you guess…imperial. Silver is the main color with normal sections, I do not know why but it gives me the feeling of luxury. Am I right?



18. Shakira



The website is very nice but doesn’t have anything special. What is really impressive here is the section “philanthropy”, please read it very attentively. Far from me the intention to make you buy her albums or become her fan, but she impressed me. Shakira wasn’t very rich in her childhood and she didn’t forget that. Good luck in your campaign!


19. Tiesto


The website of Tiesto is professionally built and has no negative points, remarkable is the logo.

20. Dj Project


They are not well known over the world as the previous artists but the website is the coolest I saw (and I do not like Flash). Hope that you like it and enjoy my entire list!

No comments:

Post a Comment